7.30.2010

Doin' the Project Blog thing...

Now that I'm done having babies (holla!), I hope to have more time for all things crafty.  I was inspired by my dear friend and uber-craftonista Megan.  Her blog Mokru has the most creative projects and I love keeping up with what she's doing and getting inspired!  I think it is so fun to swap ideas with other project-lovers so I will keep a list of other fun blogs I find.  Here are some projects I've completed in the last year, stay tuned for new things!!

Some burp cloths for my friend Melanie's daughter...

A few scarves I knitted.  The blue was for my mom's 60th birthday, it didn't photograph well...


Onesies and a diaper cake made to decorate for Stacy's shower in Austin...

Rainbow Elephant for Shelby's son Miles!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am officially jealous! First I want the elephant for me...too cute. Secondly, I wish I could knit so I could make that elephant. And third, what is that fabric that was used on the middle burp cloth in the first photo. I want it!

    ReplyDelete